My shop offers a growing collection of creative, business, and lifestyle products in alignment with my own tastes and interests..Show me the shop
Ready for radiant looking skin? Of course, you are. This activated charcoal skincare bundle will keep your skin regime as effortless (yet as beautifying) as possible. With its porous structure, activated charcoal easily pulls toxins from your skin leaving it looking and feeling clean and clear.
What’s included in this bundle?
Paired with sustainably harvested bamboo charcoal, this gel cleanser takes your skin’s splendor to the next level. It melts away stubborn makeup and gently pulls grime away from pores leaving them fully cleansed. The antiseptic properties of both the tea tree oil and witch hazel tone your skin while preventing unwanted outbreaks. The vitamin E and vegetable oil subtly moisturize your skin and bring balance to your cleansing routine. Unscented, natural, and mild, this product will have your face feeling smooth and fresh!
A small amount of this Charcoal Gel Cleanser goes a long way. Simply place a quarter-sized amount onto your hand and massage it onto your face and neck. When finished, thoroughly wash with clean water and wipe dry with a towel. If you so happen to get some in your eyes, cleanse immediately with warm water. Regular daily use of this cleanser will not only remove impurities and prevent breakouts, but it also boosts your skin’s moisture and regulates oil production.
Created using a special activation process, activated charcoal has a porous surface that binds to toxins and lifts them from your skin. This unique bind and pull process minimizes the appearance of pores, and it creates supple looking skin. Use our Charcoal Clay Mask to perfect your skin’s softness and clarity. Meant for the deepest of cleans, you only need to use this mask 2-3 times in the first week (and only once a week to follow).
1. This mask is easy to use! To get started, mix 3-4 tablespoons of clay with an equal portion of purified water in a non-metal bowl. For a more unique cleansing experience, you can opt for apple cider vinegar instead of water.
2. Stir the clay and water into a silky smooth paste. Remember, the smoother the paste, the better the mask will work, so feel free to add water or clay until you have the desired texture.
3. Cover your face and skin with the freshly mixed paste. Beginners (or those with sensitive skin) will only want to leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes. If you have used the mask before with no problems, it can be left on for up to 20 minutes.
4. As the mask dries, it will tighten and pull slightly on your skin. When you feel a slight pulsation in your skin, this means that your skin’s circulation has increased. Not to worry; this is normal.
5. To remove the mask and unveil your perfectly cleansed skin, gently wash your face with lukewarm water. Avoid contact with your eyes. If your eyes are exposed to the clay, ensure that you wash them thoroughly with clean water.
The cleansing power of activated charcoal fuses with the moisturizing touch of argan oil to form this powerhouse facial soap. Completely vegetable based and sulfate free, this high-quality soap delivers a rich and moisturizing lather which is full of vitamin E and argan oil. Rest easy knowing that this soap deeply cleanses pores with the gentle yet highly effective activated bamboo charcoal. Oily, combination, and blemish-prone skin will look clean and feel soft after the use of this natural exfoliator. Use daily as part of your beautifying skincare routine.
Lather the soap with water between your hands and apply generously to both your face and body. This cleanser is gentle enough for daily use.
Who knew a sponge could do so much? We did. Chock-full of mineral-rich activated charcoal, our Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge delicately cleanses deep into your pores to eliminate dirt and blackheads. If that’s not enough, this sponge also absorbs unwanted toxins and excess oils. Blemish-prone skin will appreciate the activated charcoal’s antioxidant powers which kills acne-causing bacteria. Sustainably harvested bamboo forms a gentle cleansing sponge that is ideal for removing build-up. With steady use, the sponge should last up to 3 months.
Prepare your sponge for use by soaking it in warm water until it’s soft. Squeeze the sponge to remove excess water and apply one of our Gel Cleansers. Gently massage your face with the soapy sponge. When you are finished cleansing, rinse your face and the sponge thoroughly with warm water to remove oil, dirt, and to leave your skin and the sponge sparkling clean. Squeeze and store the sponge in a cool place that it is well-ventilated so it can air-dry completely.
Because this sponge is such a superstar at removing excess oil and dirt from your skin, it’s perfect to use at the end of the day or after a workout. For quick access on-the-go, pop this sponge into your carry-on, backpack, or purse.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …